Rehearsal report
| Date | 5/24/2012 |
| Start | 7:00 |
| Stop | 8:30 & 9:57 |
| Break | 7:20-:7:30 8:50-9:00 |
Director: Ron Watson
Stage Manager: Jessie Drollette
512.299.2053
Late:
Missing: Kate
Didn't Sign in: Steve
| General No Business Like Show Business, Who do you love I hope DANCE Since we will be using guns, and blank ammunition I wanted to put in this note: Guns should always be treated as if they are loaded! Guns can be harmful period if not afforded the proper respect and handling. Also, absolutely NO ONE should handle a gun if they are not directed to do so by Ron or Jessie. If I see ANYONE handling a gun that shouldn't be, there will be DIRE consequences! No one should be playing with props that they don't handle in the show anyways, but so you know, I will be watching! |
| Next Rehearsal/Schedule Saturday, May 26 Rehearsal Stage 1:00pm 4:00pm Blocking Act II Scene 4 - Annie Oakley, Buffalo Bill Cody, Charlie Davenport, Chief Sitting Bull, Messenger (Ismael), Tommy Keeler |
| Set Winnie's measurements- (the girl on the knife throwing apparati) 70 inches from tip of finger to foot. |
| Props Need two small tables for shooting match with nice fringed name table runners |
| Sounds/Lights/Special FX |
| Costumes |
| Facility |
| Director Ron: Jeff suggested a gun safe, so that we can lock up the rifles. I love the idea, he says they are $75. Can we do this? Then it can be locked in the prop room while not in performance. |
| Choreography |
| Music |
| Actors Four more days until bio's and headshot are due, if not in by 10:00 pm on Monday, I will write your bio, and it won't be flattering. All actors (Children too) need to send me a bio and headshot no later than Monday may 28th. Your Bio may be 100 WORDS long. If longer the management will cut without contacting you, so do your best to make it 100 words. Production Staff are also required to get me a bio no longer than 100 words.
Megan need to get your measurements tomorrow for the knife rig. |
| Parents I need pics and bio's for your kiddo's please!!!! |
| Crew |
| Accident/Incident |
| Dumb Stuff it's fun to find out |
| Quote(s) |
No comments:
Post a Comment