Saturday, May 26, 2012

Annie Get Your Gun Rehearsal Report 5/26


Annie Get Your Gun

Rehearsal report

 

Date

5/26/2012

Start

1:00

Stop

4:50

Break

2:30-2:40

Director: Ron Watson

Stage Manager: Jessie Drollette

512.299.2053

 

 

 

Late:  

Excused Late:

Missing:

Excused Missing: Sean Denton, Mutz, Phil, Megan, Rose, Morgan

Didn't Sign in:

General

 

Next Rehearsal/Schedule

Monday, May 28

HEADSHOTS & BIOS DUE

7:00pm

Blocking: Scene Transitions, adding Ensemble to Act I Scene 2, 4 Continued - Entire Cast

Set 

Please close off both ends of box car crates.

Props

Lantern at end of moonshine needs to be actor cued

The front passenger side wheel tilts

Jesee can you describe hoop thing for Ismael?

the table runner pics, I think maybe different colors though? Ron?

Sounds/Lights/Special FX

Costumes

Facility

Director

Ron: Jeff suggested a gun safe, so that we can lock up the rifles.  I love the idea, he says they are $75.  Can we do this?  Then it can be locked in the prop room while not in performance. 

Choreography

Music

 

Actors  

People I need bio's and headshots from: Justin, Madeline B, Stephanie Clutter, Emmy Coburn, Richard Crippen, Connor, Grace, Sean, Morgan, Peyton, Lindsey, Emma-Sabrina, Bill, Frank, Sam, Mutz, Ben, Hannah, Art, Maddie, diego, Phil, Adele, Emma, Ismael, Jennifer, Rose. 

 

If we have your headshot on file, and you want to use that one, please tell me when you send your bio.  YES NEW BIO'S ARE REQUIRED. 

Parents

I need pics and bio's for your kiddo's please!!!!

Crew

Accident/Incident

Dumb Stuff it's fun to find out

 

Quote(s)

"wait for it…" Art "I like that expression, let's use for a hundred years" Patty

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment