Saturday, April 28, 2012

Annie Get Your gun Rehearsal Report 4/28

Annie Get Your Gun

Rehearsal report

 

Date

4/28/2012

Start

1:00

Stop

5:00

Break

intermittent

Director: Ron Watson

Stage Manager: Jessie Drollette

512.299.2053

 

 

 

Late:

Missing: Madeline, Sean (BH), Morgan, Bill, Frank, Sam, Steve, Catherine, Ben, Hannah, Phil, Trina, Ismael

Didn't Sign in:

 

General

First music rehearsal

Thanks for dealing with the crazy of Poppy Fest!

Thanks to those of you who could make the Parade!

Next Rehearsal/Schedule

Monday, April 30 Palace Education Program Annex (sounds saucier don't ya think) nee Johnson's Interiors

7:00pm

 Music: I'll Share It All with You, Who Do You Love, I Hope - Winnie and Tommy

8:30pm

 Music: Moonshine Lullaby, Show Business Reprise, Act I Finale - Annie

Set

 

Props

 

Sounds/Lights/Special FX

 

Costumes

Won't have to put down deposit until actually pick up costumes.

Need measurement sheets for Phil, Curt, and Morgan

Thanks Steve!

Facility

AC at the GPEP is fixed ish, (at least it isn't an oven, it's fairly okay right?)

Director

Choreography

Music

Actors  

Are Awesome!

I think I now know all the pages that are missing so I will have them available on Monday to add to your scripts!

Parents

 

Crew

 

Accident/Incident

Dumb Stuff it's fun to find out

 

Quote(s)

 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment